I stayed for 2 nights at the hotel. I find the place very peaceful. Its good if one wants to spend a quiet time. The room was very nice n clean when we came. The premises are nicely kept n clean.
But unfortunately I expected much better in terms of services and quality specially the hotel being an international one. Let me detail out:
1. Few days before checking in, I called at the hotel to inform that am vegetarian so that necessary arrangements can be made as after all am spending out my money expecting good food. Unfortunately this info was not conveyed to the kitchen n i ended up with a sea food buffet. Then the chef excused and prepared fried noodles for me. I appreciate the fact that they took my order seperately everyday. But why the info was not conveyed at the time i called up to inform
2. Quality if food is not great. My husband eats non veg n confirmed it was not great
3. We ordered a cocktail which was not well prepared. It had to be done again
4. Service is slow n waiters tend to forget you at times. You need to remind them of your order.
5. As for the room, a person comes to make up ur bed but the floor remains uncleaned. I spilled wine accidentally on the floor. N to my surprise the stains were there after the clean up
6. The pool was very cold. We could not enjoy. The sea is rough. So u cant enjoy neither the sea nor pool. Humble request is to heat up that pool
7. Boat house activities hot cancelled as the motor of the boat was not starting
8. Staffs are not too professional. They are not enough courteous.
9. A staff at the Spa spoke to us as if we were a disturbance. I bet with foreigners she wud hav spoken with a smile
I felt sad about these negative points i noticed. I hope things improve specially about food and services in general. The place is lovely and it wud be really good if these concerns are addressed.