- Shared Dolphin Cruise Includes:
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Itinerary Includes: Watching Dolphins & Snorkeling
- Minimum 4 Pax per boat / Maximum 8 Pax per Boat (Book 8 pax for private boat)
- Food & Drinks:
- Drinks: Soft & Alcoholic Drinks
- Departure Time: 8:00
- Return Time: 11:00
- Meeting Point: Centre de Peche, La Carangue private jetty near Black River Police Station
- Validity: Voucher must be used before the 30th of November, 2017
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance by phone & subject to availability
- No Show: If customer does not show up for reservation, 100% Cancelation Fee will apply
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
- Departure Time: 07:45
- Meeting Point: Centre de Peche, La Carangue Private tetty near Black River Police Station
- Departure Time: 08:00
- Heading to Tamarin Bay area
- Watching Dolphins
- 10:00 Snacks + Drinks (Coca, Fanta, Sprite, Diet) & Still water) Served on board
- 11:00 Return Time to Black River
- What you should bring:
- Small (Soft) bags, sand shoes, sun screen, hat, beach towel
- Swimsuit, change of clothes, camera, binoculars
- Snorkeling equipment and life jackets will be provided
Dolphin Cruise: Black River
Enjoy a Half day speedboat cruise to see Dolphins on the West coast of the island.
- The cruise itself starts at 8:00.
- The speedboat will depart heading to Tamarin Bay area where you can encounter dolphins in their natural habitat. This is a unique chance to explore the spectacular lives of these magnificent marine mammals in their aquatic habitat.
- From Tamarin bay the cruise will continue along the coral reefs and will stop for breaks in some key locations, where you can enjoy a swim and snorkelling in the sea, or enjoy the sun and drinks on board the catamaran. The snorkelling is a great way to have a glimpse into the mesmerising marine life and the underwater world of Mauritius.
- The return to Black River is at approximately at 11:00.
- Reviews (1)