- Purchase includes:
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Full Day Shared Catamaran Cruise (details in Facilities)
- Tamarin, Black River, Ile aux Benitiers & Le Morne
- Dolphin Watching
- Meals: Lunch will be provided
- Drinks: Unlimited Soft & Alcoholic Drinks
- Departure Time: 9:00
- Return Time: 15:30
- Meeting Point: Le Morne Angler's Club jetty Black River
- Validity: Voucher must be used before the 30th of April, 2017
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance by phone & subject to availability
- No Show: If customer does not show up for reservation, 100% Cancelation Fee will apply
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
- Departure Time: 08:45
- Meeting Point: Le Morne Angler's Club Jetty Black River
- Departure Time: 09:00 | 09:15
- Heading towards the West Coast - Tamarin Bay, Black River, Le Morne
- Dolphin Watching
- 12:30 | 13:00 BBQ Lunch + Unlimited Drinks
- Main Course: Fish, Chicken, Variety of salad, bread
- Dessert: Fresh fruits
- Drinks include: Beer, Rhum, Locally made wine, soft drinks (Coca, Fanta, Sprite, Diet), juice & Still water
- 15:30: Return Time
- What you should bring:
- Small (Soft) bags, sand shoes, sun screen, hat, beach towel
- Swimsuit, change of clothes, camera, binoculars
- Equipment: Snorkeling equipment and life jackets will be provided
Catamaran Cruise: Croisieres Australes - Harris Wilson 2
FULL DAY CRUISE ITINERARY AND SCHEDULE
- 09:15 Depart from Le Morne Anglers Club Black River
- Cruise along the west coast of Mauritius
- Possibility to see dolphins during the cruise, snorkelling at ‘La Preneuse with crew assistance.
- Possibility of snorkelling, with crew assistance.
- Barbecue lunch on board.
- Unlimited refreshments.
- Return to the jetty of Le Morne Anglers Club at 15:30.
SERVED ON BOARD OF CATAMARAN
- Lunch: Chicken, fish barbecue and salad bar. Drinks: Mineral water, fruit juice, soft drinks, beer, rum and local wine.
- On request: For exclusive booking of a catamaran, special menus (including lobster) can be prepared.
EQUIPMENT ON BOARD
- 4 lounge areas: 2 covered and 2 in the open.
- Bar area and a very spacious trampoline (57m²) at the front.
- Life-jacket, distress flares, mobile phones, radio, fire extinguishers, first-aid kit.
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Kitchen area and toilet.
- Passenger insurance.
- Life boat (dinghy).
- Reviews (1)