- Purchase includes:
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Full Day Shared Catamaran Cruise (Itinerary in Facilities)
- Meals: Lunch will be provided
- Drinks: Unlimited Soft & Alcoholic Drinks
- Departure Time: 9:00
- Return Time: 15:30
- Meeting Point: Le Morne Angler's Club jetty Black River
- Validity: Voucher must be used before the 31st of May, 2017
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance by phone & subject to availability
- No Show: If customer does not show up for reservation, 100% Cancelation Fee will apply
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
- Departure Time: 09:15
- Meeting Point: Le Morne Angler's Club Jetty - Black River
- Departure Time: 09:30
- 10:00 Heading to Tamarin Bay
- Encounter Dolphins, Swimming & Snorkeling Break
- Light Breakfast & Drinks on board
- 11:30 Heading to Benitiers Islands
- Crystal Rock
- Rempart Mountain View
- Black River Mountain Range View
- Le Morne Mountain View
- 12:30 BBQ Lunch & Drinks
- 15:30 | 16:00 Expected Return Time
- What you should bring:
- Small (Soft) bags, sand shoes, sun screen, hat, beach towel
- Swimsuit, change of clothes, camera, binoculars
- Snorkeling equipment and life jackets will be provided
Dolphin Cruise: Oceane Black River
Enjoy a Full day catamaran cruise to see Dolphins on the West coast of including a visit to Crystal rock and Benitiers Island.
- The cruise itself starts at 9:30.
- The catamaran will depart heading to Tamarin Bay area where you can encounter dolphins in their natural habitat. This is a unique chance to explore the spectacular lives of these magnificent marine mammals in their aquatic habitat.
- From Tamarin bay the cruise will continue along the coral reefs and will stop for breaks in some key locations, where you can enjoy a swim and snorkelling in the sea, or enjoy the sun and drinks on board the catamaran. The snorkelling is a great way to have a glimpse into the mesmerising marine life and the underwater world of Mauritius.
- Then the catamaran will head to the beautiful Island of Benitiers. Before arriving to the Island you will visit the famous Crystal Rock and will have a spectacular view of the Rempart Mountain, the Black River mountain range, and of the magnificent Le Morne Mountain.
- Lunch is served while moored next to the “Crystal Rock”. A tender boat is at your service if you wish to visit the Bénitiers Island. The return to Black River is at approximately 16:00.
- Lunch: The lunch menu consists of fresh fish, chicken kebab, chicken sausage, rice, pasta salads, a selection of vegetables salads and a dessert.
- In case you are a vegetarian, please inform us in advance so we can arrange the necessary additions to the lunch.
- After lunch you can enjoy some relaxation time - have the leisure to tan on the beach, walk along the endless beaches of Benitiers Island or explore the amazing lagoons and coral reefs which are in close proximity to the beach.
- Following the visit to Benitiers Island the catamaran will cruise back to Tamarin.
- Expected arrival time to Tamarin is 15:30
- Reviews (2)